AudKeep License & Refund Policy
AudKeep is committed to providing you with the best experience of AudKeep products to achieve user satisfaction. All products are available as free trials, and users can test the performances before purchasing. AudKeep also offers a free lifetime update of all software.
However, if you are not satisfied with the AudKeep products, you can check the refund policy below to see if you are eligible for a refund within our Money Back Guarantee.
Money Back Guarantee
AudKeep provides users a free trial version of all AudKeep products to check whether the program can meet your needs before purchase. On the basis of this try-before-buy mechanism, AudKeep still offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for a lifetime plan or an annual plan and a 5-day money-back guarantee for a monthly plan. All refunds within the scope of this Guarantee will be approved. Please check the following acceptable and unacceptable conditions carefully out below:
- You bought the wrong product and then purchased the right product from AudKeep within 30 days. We will issue a refund for the wrong order for you.
- You have paid twice for the same product because of network issues or payment system issues. We will return duplicate orders for you.
- You did not receive the registration code and did not hear back from our support team within 48 hours of sending the request.
- There was a fatal technical error with the product you purchased and our support team was unable to provide a fix within 30 days.
- Our order has been placed for more than 30 days (lifetime or annual users) or 5 days (monthly users).
- You just changed your mind after purchasing AudKeep Software.
- You bought the so-called ‘wrong’ product from AudKeep but ordered the ‘right’ product from another company.
- Request a refund due to a technical issue but did not share any details of the problem with our support team to fix your issue.
- You failed to receive the registration code but did not contact our support team to retrieve it for you.
- Refund requests for partial bundles and for price differences due to different regions, taxes, and sellers.
- Request for refund without cause.
How to Apply for a Refund
IIf you are qualified for Money-Back Guarantee guidelines, please submit a refund request to our support team via email at [email protected]. Please attach the following information in your email:
- Product name;
- The email address you used to buy the product;
- Your order ID or transaction ID;
- Your reasons for submitting a refund.
Our support team will deal with the refund request within 24 hours and it usually takes about 5-10 business days for the money to be deposited into your account. Note: Once a refund is made, the corresponding license will be discontinued.
AudKeep products are sold under different license types, commonly referred to as monthly licenses, single licenses, and family licenses. They differ in the number of devices and the validity of use.
For single and monthly license users, you can use AudKeep programs on 1 Mac or 1 PC according to AudKeep products’ version. For members using family licenses, it’s able to download and use AudKeep Software on up to 5 computers.
If you need to switch the license code between different operating systems, you can do so free of charge by contacting our support team within a week of purchase. Otherwise, you must purchase a new license key for another computer.
Because AudKeep needs to keep up with the latest technology trends, it will update its programs frequently. So, you don’t need to worry about compatibility or ongoing support for the latest computer systems.
For single and family license users, you are able to upgrade your AudKeep programs to the latest version at no cost in the future. For monthly users, you can also do that when the period didn’t expire.
To upgrade the program, you simply use the automatic upgrade function of the application itself. Alternatively, you can manually upgrade the program by downloading the latest installation file directly from the AudKeep official website.